Sunday, January 27, 2013

Remembering

A friend is no longer with us. He had a very kind heart and beautiful voice to match. He introduced me to the open mic scene here in Philadelphia and provided a path for me to sing. We did not talk every day, but our monthly check ins were always filled with new projects and goals. His sudden loss has made me think about many things. It has made me re-consider the frailty of life and that none of us are guaranteed anything, I am deeply saddened by the things he will never do, but grateful that I witnessed a few of his dreams come true during the short time that I knew him.

Please hug someone today
Eat something delicious
Read something inspiring
Make one item from your bucket list a reality
Pray ,Pray, Pray
Meditate, Meditate, Meditate
and Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment